On most Polycom desk phones, the default transfer method is configurable via options in the Settings menu. On these phones, the transfer method options are Consultative which is Polycom’s way of saying an Attended Transfer, and Blind.
To change the default transfer method:
- Press the Home key.
- Locate and select the Settings option.
- Select Basic, and then select Preferences.
- Scroll down to locate and select Default Transfer Type.
- Select your new default transfer method.
- Optionally you may return the the default display by pressing the Home key two or three times (depending on phone model).